5 May 2020

Mother's Day Cookie Gift Box

Mother's Day Painted Heart
cookies gift set
I figured I would join the trend of other bakeries who offer gift boxes for different occasions and Mother's Day seemed to be the perfect place to start. This year I offered four sets in total; three sets were painted cookies and one set was my usual glaze decorations.

Gifting a small box of cookies is a great way to go. It's inexpensive but totally personal and lovable. I kept my prices between $10 and $12, and that's fairly standard for a lot of bakeries. Places I scouted had sets for $9 (but packaging was an additional $2), and most were $12 for 3 cookies (plus $2 for the box). Regardless, any way you cut it, it's a wonderfully unique gift for a great price and you're not breaking the bank if you splurge for flowers or chocolates as well. If your favourite bakery does not offer gift sets, be sure to ask next time you shop there, I'm sure they would be delighted to put something together for you at a price that suits.

Mother's Day Painted Daisy and glazed Butterfly
cookie gift set
Mother's Day Painted Heart cookies
gift set
Mother's Day Small Daisy and
Butterfly cookie gift set
Mother's Day cookie gift box
from Bling Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment